Just Wanna Know

Revolutionary Propaganda Organ

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Blogames

Andrew West Griffin has this thing going...

"Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or close to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same."

Not being a "real blogger" (r) (tm), I'm not sure how to "tag" someone. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. I think I have around 5 readers...

My contribution comes from last Nov. 21. I was blogging about the Paris riots, about a great article that explains why the riots did not come as a surprise to those in the know. Here's the sentence:

"The venerable French rap group Supreme NTM made the original prediction in 1995."

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger AWG said...

I missed that. A French rap group, eh? It's like The Coup, the rap group that had the WTC on the front cover. Remember, it was exploding? It was weird. Kind of like the March 2001 episode of "The Lone Gunmen" where the guys are trying to prevent terrorists from piloting a jet airliner into the WTC. That was six months before 9/11. Psy-ops, man. Al-CIA-duh.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger John Schaefer said...

Al-CIA-duh! I love it. Kinda reminds me of the Carlyle Group. Who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home