Just Wanna Know

Revolutionary Propaganda Organ

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Don't Just Sit There, Go to Citgo

I learned over the summer that Citgo's a good place to buy your fuel. The wholly owned subsidiary of the Venezuelan state oil company has been trying to alleviate US poverty and step in to offset high oil prices by offering discounted fuel to poor communities and nonprofits. Some have called for a "buy-cott" of Citgo gas.

I commute 75 miles a day, so I burn a lot of the petrol. Due to construction, I have been passing by a Citgo more often than in the past 2 years, and they're usually cheaper than other stations, so I've been buying. (Like all good wanna-bes, I like to publicize boycotts but when it comes down to it, I buy whatever's cheapest or most convenient.)

I can tell you, that Citgo gas is good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home